About the Role
Join us to build and safely deploy aligned, superhuman AI. For decades, technology was "just a tool" - could it be a colleague?
For decades, technology was “just a tool.” Soon, it will be a partner. We are building an AI pair programmer that feels like a full colleague inside your computer - capable, conversational, and reliable across domains. If this isn't AGI, then what is? Join us if you want to build and safely deploy aligned AGI in products that matter.
As a Research Engineer, you’ll work on training, evaluating, and serving large AI models, internet-scale dataset building, and help prototype new research and product ideas.
• Excellent programming skills in Python and familiarity with frameworks like TensorFlow or PyTorch
• Deep expertise of deep learning techniques
• Strong background in distributed systems and experience with distributed training across large GPU clusters
• Deep understanding of reinforcement learning (RL) algorithms and experience with continual learning to train AI models on user feedback
• Background in data scraping and web crawling techniques for large-scale data acquisition
• Proficiency in data preprocessing, cleaning, and analysis to handle internet-scale data
• Any expertise in designing, testing, and optimizing novel neural net architectures
• Familiarity with cloud computing platforms and experience in deploying AI models at scale
• Knowledge of GPU optimization techniques to enhance model training and inference speed
• Familiarity with distributed storage systems, such as Hadoop or Spark
• Understanding of parallel computing frameworks, such as MPI or CUDA
• Experience with graph neural networks and knowledge graph representation
About the Company
Company is a public benefit corporation dedicated to building and safely deploying aligned, superhuman AGI.
Automation has led humanity from subsistence farming to becoming a globally connected society. AGI is the ultimate chapter of the story of human tool-building, presenting the potential to decouple productivity and ingenuity from human labor. What if the last 50 years of technological progress happened in 2 days? We want to make this a possibility.